Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Old But Gold RNB 01.12.2015

Brandy & LL Cool J - Sitting Up In My Room (remix)
Cassidy ft. Mario - Kick it with you
Chris Brown ft. Dre - Flying Solo [Dj A-Less Remix]
Chris Brown ft.T-Pain - Kiss Kiss (R-Sin Remix)
Craig David - Whats Ya Flava
Daron Jones (of 112) - I Dont Deserve You
Donell Jones - Hands On You (Prod By. Ryan Leslie)
Donell Jones - put me down
Donell Jones & Left Eye - U Know Whats up
Dru Hill ft Jermaine Dupri and Da Brat - Sleeping In My Bed (So So Def Remix)
Flex f. Ginuwine - How Would U Like It
Ginuwine - Differences
Joe - Man In Your Life
Nelly Feat. P. Diddy & Murphy Lee - Shake Ya Tailfeather
Omarion - Ice Box (Prod.by A-Mix Production)
P. Diddy f. Loon,Mario,Ginuwine - I Need a Girl (Part Two)
Ruff Ends - Please Dont Forget About Me
Ruff Endz - No More
Something For The People - My Love Is The Shhh
Tank - Take It All
Tyrese - Turn Y Out
Usher - You make me wanna (so so def remix)

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/ANB5FNYNTUA http://ul.to/p1cbzz7m